The Fundraising Committee is our parent group that meet once a month to co-ordinate a range of fundraisers/activities to support the school.
If you would like to assist in any way, contact one of these people for a chat:
Fundraising Co-ordinator – Corrina Perenise firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents of Ngāti Toa School build and strengthen the learning community by:
- attending school events such as information evenings and meeting with teachers to discuss their children’s learning
- supporting their children’s learning outside of school hours
- assisting with events and day-to-day activities at the school
- communicating openly with the school about the positive things they see in the school community and alerting the school to potential issues
- assisting with fundraising activities
Share any thoughts or ideas by emailing email@example.com
Events for 2023
Thank you to all of our sponsors who generously donated towards the silent auctions and the raffle.
Quiz Night Sponsors
Moana Rd, Glam with Tirita, Bees Brilliance, Reds Hairdressing, Josh Tararo, Catching Dreams, Mars Karifi, Scott whānau, Pak n Save, Tagi’s Treats, Mitre 10, Cobb n Co, Cable Top Eatery, TBay Cafe, The Remedy Room, Kornelia Smith-Traditional Samoan Massage, Pack n Pedal, Liza Ratana, Tracey Cockroft, Inspire Photography, Vianney Parata, Whittakers and Fiona KIng.