HERO (by LincED) is used by our school as our student management system (SMS) that allows Ngāti Toa School to record enrolment /student information, communicate with caregivers and share/track learning.
All families will need to set up a login so you can access the benefits of this SMS.
Our aim is to implement a robust system that allows teachers, parents, and students to access learning in an online environment that is secure, easy, and effective.
As you are a first time user, follow the instructions below to get connected:
Select your preferred way to connect to HERO
- Log in via a web browser
- Log in via the HERO app – iPhone App Store
- Log in via the HERO app – Android Google Play
Select “New User”
Your account will be set up by your school using the email address that you provided when you enrolled your children, use this address to request a password.
Add your email address
Select the “Request Password Link”
Check your email
Hero will send you an email with a link to follow. Follow the link
This will take you to a secure page to enter your chosen password.
If you have problems logging in, please email with the email@example.com to make sure that we have your correct email. You need to be using the same email address that we currently have on our school records.
For information about how to log in and view your child’s learning Hero for Parents website page.
The Hero App includes:
- Absences: You can advise your child’s absence (please ensure this is done before 9:00am).
- Classroom Notices: Upcoming classroom events
- General Information: You can also view general information about your child.
- School Calendar: Keep up to date with the latest events
- School Docs/Policies: Access to updated school policies